Do you miss your sewing buddies?
You are invited over for a Play Day with Karla, Owner of Cherrywood!
1:00 - 5:00 pm Central Time
Sunday, September 20, 2020
Private Group ZOOM meeting
Cherry Roll Vine Wallhanging
Sign up NOW so you get your fabric in time for the class
Registration closes Sept. 13
For just 100 bucks, you ALL THIS:
• 24 PRE-CUT strips of Hand Dyed Cherrywood Fabric to make quilt top and extra strips for a pieced binding.
• 2 Yards backing fabric
• Pattern designed by Karla Overland
• Personal instruction by Karla Overland, Owner of Cherrywood, in her home studio. See design and color variations! There will be a mix of demos, time for sewing and Q&A.
Class Value: $40.00
• Four hours of LIVE instruction where you can ask questions and actually talk and sew with other quilters- just like the good 'ol days! Set this time aside for yourself. You need it.
You will be invited to a private group Zoom meeting with the other students. Zoom is a free app you must have on your device. Download HERE and check out video tutorials below. Instructions will also be included in your fabric kit.
• Hop-on Hop-off! Sew-along with us, or just watch and sew later at your own pace. Session will be recorded and provided to students.
To learn about joining ZOOM meetings click on the following links for YouTube video tutorials.