This is an "improv" pieced vest based on the Pacific Rim Vest pattern designed by Lorraine Torrence.
The kit contains:
• Five colors of Cherrywood Hand Dyed Fabric (Violet, Blueberry, Cornflower, Lime and Purple Haze) - half yard each
• A half-yard of foundation fabric (such as Flying Geese or New York Beauty) that has been overdyed by Wendy Richardson of Quilt Tapestry Studio
• Pacific Rim Vest pattern featuring several options (simple hip-length style shown here with no collar) Sizes 0-24 included.
• General instructions to get you started with random piecing to "build" your new fabric, plus instructions for Karla Overland's "Cobblestone Technique"
• Pen for making the "smugged" outline on "cobblestones"
NOTE: Colors may vary from photo since the overdyed pieces are one-of-a kind, but will always coordinate with the Cherrywood colors.