We are almost ready to announce our FIFTH in a series of fantastic quilt challenges!
What COLOR will it be?
What THEME will it be?
Where will your creative journey take you?
Don't miss out - - there is going to be an exciting twist this year!
**COLOR AND THEME ANNOUNCED NOV. 7, 2018**
There will be a grand unveiling in our booth at International Quilt Festival, Houston. We will post the video on our Facebook and Instagram pages, plus send out a newsletter (make sure you are on our list HERE) and post on our home page.
Fabric available in the Cherrywood Booth at Houston Festival.
Pre-orders will not be shipped until AFTER Nov. 7, 2018.
DUE DATE: JULY 1, 2019
• TWO YARDS of Challenge Fabric (this is TWICE as much as out past challenges!)
• Complete rules of the contest
• Registration fee for contest
• shipping of the challenge fabric to you (within the continental USA).
NOTE: If you purchase the bundle, that means you are registered. We like to say you have "skin in the game!" so that's your incentive! We collect your information when you upload digital images of the FINISHED ENTRY onto our special website and enter your statistics.
The $60 fee does NOT cover the cost of you shipping your quilt to Cherrywood if it is chosen as a finalist. Registration fee is non-refundable.
Here is how it works:
1. Buy the Challenge Bundle
2. Make a 20-inch quilt using only the fabrics provided
3. Use any technique and/or embellishment
4. Take a really great photo of it
5. Upload to website on or before July 1, 2019
6. Wait for the jurors to select the Finalist quilts
7. If chosen, send actual quilt to Cherrywood in Minnesota
8. Wait for jurors to select prize winners and traveling tours
9. Get published in a book, poster, publications, etc. and watch your quilt travel around the world!
Here are some quotes from people who have taken past Cherrywood Challenges:
"I've never done anything like this before! I truly enjoyed myself every step of the way!"
"I can't tell you how fun this was! I really pushed myself creatively and tried things I have never done before."
"Thank you for this fun challenge - I have never done a challenge or used Cherrywood before and I love both!"