A whimsical neighborhood made out the traditional Dresden plate…how does it get better than that!? This pattern gives you the information needed to make this quilt and the encouragement to tweak it to make it your own!
Designed by Persimmon Dreams, Kim Lapacek
24" x 24"
BRONZE Version includes:
- hand-selected colors from two gradations
- 1 yard Bronze for background, backing, binding
GRAB BAG Version Includes:
- one grab bag (56 colors) to make your own color selections
- 1 yard Sky Blue for background, backing, binding
* Fusible web
* Dresden Plate Ruler - You can use either a Dresden Ruler (18-degree ruler) from your local quilt shop, purchase the EZ Dresden Quilt Tool at https://amzn.to/2XTVXsd, or make your own ruler by tracing the Dresden template included with this pattern. Other rulers that say “DRESDEN” on them will work, too.